THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ugly a** shoes

Why the hell are these ugly ass shoes made a comeback? I usually just call them converse; but they are actually Chuck Taylor All Stars. There are actually some quite attractive converse shoes out there........(see below)

.......but these monstrosities are locked in my brain. Why is this hideous shoe so popular? I work in a shoe department and I have to see these ugly shoes everyday. What shocks me is that everyone wants them for their kids? These shoes are hideous! Not only do kid's want them but I have been seeing them a lot at the University. Who is telling these people that these ugly things are cute and fashionable? What's next is the jerrycurl or mullet going to be making its way down the runway? I remeber having these shoes when I was in middle school, and I think I recall having the knowledge that they were retro; but now not only did they make a comeback in the 90's but now the next generation of teenagers if falling under the ugly spell! Oh the hummanity; I will never have children for fear I will one day have to buy them a pair of these.
But oh wait, converse aren't the ugliest shoes out there, these are


I see these ugly things on the feet of the adults at my school more than the converse on the kids. I also used to wear these shoes when I was younger but that was because my parents made me. Even when I was six I knew they were butt ugly. The first time I realized they were making a comeback was when I saw them on the feet of one of those twins on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I never watched the show again because it was obvious everyone involved had no sense because of those butt ugly shoes. But I see these things on the feet of everyone, male and female. WHY! Everytime I see them at school I want to bumrush the person wearing them, rip their shoes off and throw them in a furnace. I saw some dude loungin on the library wall with his feet up and guess what he had on? These ugly a**shoes!!!!!!!!!! One of these days I am just going to snap and blurt out; "Those are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen in my life and why the he11 are you wearing them?" Now don't get me wrong, I am not one of those conceited, arrogant, fashion experts who thinks they can get away with critiquing everything everyone wears. He11 they don't even keep
it to celebrities anymore, now they go into peoples homes and drag them on TV and tell them their clothes suck. I am not that person, I say wear what you want and lord knows my wardrobe could put a question mark over somebody's head. I just cannot stand these shoes and I had to get my feelings out. I work in a shoe department, I see this crap everyday and I could not keep silent anymore. They are some ugly a** shoes and out of all the shoe styles in the world these are the only two that grate on my nerves and make me want to pull my hair out. I can stomach the all white sneakers, the $500 stiletto heels, the too short to be remotely attractive heels, the million dollar diamond shoes some chick wore to the oscars, the uggs, those freaky shoes with wheels on the bottom or the shoes that light up. But I will not keep silent about the curse on humanity that are Converse and Vans...




1 comments:

Epifany said...

You are so right. I don't get it either, they make you feet look like boats!