THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Hellz To the Naw

I have kept my mouth shut for far to long and I now have to get out my discontent! How the hell can so many people find Gisele Bundchen so attractive and insist she is so beautiful and the best supermodel out there! I don't mean to say she is ugly but she is nothing compared to Adriana Lima or Heidi Klum or any other super model.









On top of that there was some idiot white girl who insisted it was Gisele who shattered the model of stick thin being in for models. HELLO!!!! Gisele is stick thin when compared to Tyra Banks who was the real supermodel who destroyed that mold! Tyra never did have much of a booty but she definitely had more boobs than Gisele could ever wish to hope for, Heidi also is another model who was blessed with cleavage and wasn't a rail thin supermodel. Gisele is more plain than anything else imo and I truly want to know what the hell people find so appealing about her! I've seen girls on America's Next Top Model who are better looking than her. I understand that models aren't always supposed to be beautiful but have a unique look...There is one black model who is butt ugly, I think she is from Africa and she has the biggest cheeks I have ever seen. As a black woman I can't even bring myself to support that chick! But hey we still have Tyra, Naomi(who needs to be in jail) and Iman who gets more beautiful with age!
I'm just tired of the Gisele love fest and had to get it out what an uninspiring beauty I find her to be. It's nothing personal against her, I just think she is overrated.
Adriana if you are out there...your mystique, your eyes, your body, the entire package walks circles around Gisele.


1 comments:

aboveandbeyond said...

Gisele is beauitufl. So is Adriana though