THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Girl Goes Bad


I was having a good day at work, my annoying boss said 2 words to me and then he left early. I finished things that I have been unable to complete and so far the day was going good. Went to lunch and read a little bit of "Uncle Tom's Cabin". Then when I got back this dickhead I work with tells me(doesn't ask) but tells me that he is going to be using my desk and computer and that I am going to have to go back and use my old one. Starts whining about how it is not fair that I have 2 computers. I told him that he could just as easily use another computer that was free, but he whined and said that was somebody else's computer and he wanted to use this mine. BTW my computer actually belongs to the supervisor but she doesn't come in to often. I didn't know if he was joking or not but now that I think he was serious I really wish I had taken him by his hair and threw him through a fuckin wall. I don't mind sharing with my co-workers but I do demand respect! Ask, do not tell me when you are going to be using my things! I'm reading a book on slavery, and it is almost that time of the month. Do not mess with me!

0 comments: