THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol

I have never watched one episode of American Idol, first because I have no interest in the show nor in televised karaoke or people embarrassing themselves. I can't even watch figure skating for fear someone is going to fall on their ass and embarrass themselves. Then it changed to me not watching American Idol on principle because I never understood what the heck America was smoking to never let that show get cancelled. I mean how many winners have there been? And how many people can name five of them? American Idol is like America's Next Top Model, you are known for awhile then people forget about you eventually. Anyway, I do listen to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Podcast and on the 22 of April they were talking about American Idol and they played clips of the people's performances. And now because of that I am addicted to damn Adam Lambert. This guy is on the verge of making me call or text or whatever you are supposed to do to vote for them. And it isn't about his apparent good looks or sex appeal seeing as how I heard him sing "If I Can't Have You" before I saw what he looked like. His version of "Mad World" is fuckin unbelievable. He is the best Idol contestant since Kelly Clarkson. I feel so bad that he did not get a record deal before this so he wouldn't have to deal with the stigma of being on this show, but now that he is on it, he better damn win!

0 comments: