THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 16, 2009

When the hell will it be the last straw!!!

I need to get the hell out of my parents house. I am freakin 25years old and there are people around me who went to school with me who are married with two kids, having babies out of wedlock and living half way around the world, going to war in Iraq; yet my ass is still in my parents house. Not only that but I let these people still dictate and tell me what to do! I am sick of this shit! What the he11 is wrong with me! My parents think they can tell me, when to come home, what to wear, not to get anymore tattoos, what parties I can and can't go to! I want to move out but my mom insists I shouldn't leave until I have enough money saved up and seeing as how I just graduated from college I have no money. Hopefully this teaching in China thing will work out and I can get the he11 away. If they do accept me, I'm buying a passport and getting the hell out. Nothing about it, Im sick of this crap and it is never going to change unless I cut, burn, salt, and bury the cord!
It's like these people do not understand what the he11 it means to be 25! Then I'm the b1tch for wanting to b1tch slap one of them! "If you live in my house you must go to church, you will not have anymore tattoos, you will be home when I say blahblahblah....." Oh gawd somebody hire me before I'm 30 and still trapped in this house!

0 comments: