THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Ass Dreams

My dreams haven't made sense since I was in Middle school but last nights dreams just were downright hilarious. First dream, I was some black chick(am I the only one who is never herself in dreams) escaping from a prison/hospital. Yes it was some weird dual building that was a prison and a hospital...now that I think about it I think there was a shopping center somewhere around there as well. Anyway, I got caught once trying to escape and then later that same day I did escape. Ended up at my old house in south central L.A. where 4 of my kids live and stayed there for awhile. Got some sleep, some money, some clothes, a car and left just in the nick of time before the police showed up. Someone I drove, walked, and swam all the way to Mexico, yep I did all three. I'm guessing years passed because I eventually died and ended up in hip hop heaven where everybody knows my name. I was hanging out with Salt and Peppa, Tupac, and some 90's R*B groups I used to like when I was a kid....
Then my mind went blank for a few hours and another dream started; this one had me walking home from school which is weird seeing as how my University is like all the way on the other side of the city. Anyway myself and a couple of other peeps passed a little white cat being attacked and eaten by a white bobcat. WTF you ask? Well so do I. Of course I was pissed and wanted to kill the evil bobcat for eating its little cat cousin but I was totally girling out and just crying. So some teenage boy picked up a few rocks and threw it at crazy bobcat cannibal and kept hitting it in the head until it let go. I was so happy that I would have given him dream sex if I wasn't so concerned with the cat. I wrapped it up in a white blanket, how did I get a blanket? Hell if I know, then I walked my way to the animal hospital next to the Dairy Queen and who do I run into? My mom walking our two dogs, which is weird seeing as how we only have one dog; btw the dogs were white as well. We made it to the hospital and by the time I walked through the door, the cat that had previously been mauled and cut up by a bobcat just had a small cut on its front leg....HaHa am I crazy or what? And what's up with all the white, I hate white.

0 comments: