THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Excuse me Mrs. Simpson

Dear Mrs. Ashley Simpson,
I am here to inform you of your civic and moral duty to inform the general public who the name of your plastic surgeon is! That has got to be one of the best nose jobs I have ever seen in my life. After years of Michael Jackson's, Ashley Tisdale's, and Jennifer Grey's this is the first nose job I have ever seen that not only looks better than the original, but looks like natural to boot! As some commentator once said, "it looks like the nose she should have been born with". Dang girl how can you keep that man or woman's name to yourself. They look like they are good enough to fix Courtney Love, Melanie Griffith, Mickey Rooney, he can't help Michael Jackson. He's a surgeon not a god. To wrap this up, girl since I first saw that new nose I couldn't help but think how fantastic you look. It doesn't give you an air if fakeness like Pamela or Carmen's boobs, nor an "who the hell are you feel" like Jennifer's nose. You were fine and pretty before but now you look fantastic. I have always known, but never understood how a nose could change a face so drastically. You were pretty before, you are beautiful now.

0 comments: