THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 30, 2009

Scared sh1tless

I graduated from university late in December with a B.A. in history. Now I have to tiptoe my way into the world of jobs and careers and I am scared shitless. As of right now I am freaking out about the prospect of job interviewing. I am not fast on my feet and it is hard for me to think of smart witty things to say. People tell me to practice it before hand and I plan to get started soon but I always find myself continuously putting it off. Plus two peeps I know said I need to self-analyze myself! Oh great just what I need! I'm 25years old and I don't know what I am good at or what I enjoy. How the hell am I supposed to get started on this self-analysis crap?
Oh and another thing, I want to get my Master's in International Relations but I am terrified at the mere thought of the GRE! I had a 3.95GPA at University, it would have been a 4.0 if it wasn't for that damn East Asian class and that dumb ass teacher. And believe me when I say it was his fault not mine, you want me to elaborate then write me and I will. But despite my GPA I am terrible at those standardized tests. I did horribly on the SATs, and I thought my hell of having to take tests like that were over. But noooooooooooooo, now I have to worry about this GRE crap! Screw you bastards! Just take my thousands of dollars and give me my Master's education. Oh is there anyone else going through this hell of not knowing what to do with their life?

0 comments: