THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Randomness


I have to go to bed early today because I have to get up at 6am tomorrow for my job! Damn bastards! I hate waking up so early and you sure don't want to be around me when I have to wake up that early either, I am not a nice person. Plus I have to drive to work and I am hoping I don't get road rage and take someone out! I like my new car but I need places to take it, my freakin life is so boring and I do nothing all day. Tomorrow is Friday and the best thing about it is I don't have to work and talk to the girls who are planning the fun they are going to have over the weekend. Yes you are younger than me and have done more with your life, thanx for reminding me. Speaking of my job, I am on the verge of taking a few people out. One of them is a person I work with the rest are the customer's who are pigs and mess up all the areas we have cleaned and tried to make look nice and presentable for everyone. And within a few days the bastards fu** up our work. I know my momma taught me better than that. Its gotten so bad that we had to start locking merchandise together so we won't end up losing it because the customer's just leave crap lying around!

BTW Totally off topic but I did name this post Randomness but has anyone ever gotten scared by watching a Scooby Doo episode?

WOOOOOOOOOOO I just heard a loud clap of thunder that mean's it's going to RAIN!!!!!

0 comments: