THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well that sucked!!!!

Well in case you didn't know I am a fan of The Jonas Brothers so they were on the Teen Choice Awards last night and I got dragged into watching it. I think that show came out like in 1999 or 2000 and I immediately knew it was going to suck because they give out surfboards for the awards. What kind of idiot came up with that crap? Even the freakin Kid's Choice Awards on Nickelodeon have better awards than this sh**! Well anyway the Jonas Brothers were there so I had to watch, it was a complete waste of my time and my DVR's time. Ask The Jonas Brother's section was downright stupid! I am so sick of these idiot fans asking the same stupid questions over and over again! If I am annoyed by it I can't imagine how pissed they must be especially Joe"pms"Jonas. Apart from that ACDC totally won that dance off, I didn't watch the groups dance but at the end when Fergie told the audience to clap for who they wanted to win ACDC won it; the only reason they gave it to M*M was because Miley was there and they didn't want to embarass their host. I really didn't pay too much attention to Miley, I know she performed at the beginning but I kinda blocked it out. The one thing I will say about her is her hair is fantastic and it was nice to see her not pulling up her shirt trying to look sexy. Miley swettie you are 15yrs old and the only people who find you hott are 15yr old boys who think there can't possibly be breast any bigger than Miley's...they are not the Pamela Anderson/Carmen Electra generation so they are still in the dark atleast for a few more months until the next buxom teenager emerges. Speaking of wannabe sexy Vanessa Hudgens looked great! Best dressed imo, don't know why she wasn't sitting with Zac though. I felt so bad seeing her and Jesse there because their albums flopped. The poor babies. WIth Jesse I am especially shocked because he had a hit with Leavin.

0 comments: