THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Angelina and Brad

I have decided to take Angelina Jolie off of my Hoe's of Hollywood list and it is all thanks to Jennifer Aniston. She has made me believe that Angelina and Brad did not have an affair while he was still married to Jennifer. It's clear they had feelings but if the situation happened how I think it happened I have more respect for all three involved. If you have feelings for a married man or a man involved in a relationship, step aside and let him and his significant other figure things out, then when that is done you can step back in. Clearly Jennifer and Angelina are never going to be best friends, but I do not believe anymore that Angelina stole Brad from her. So the new #1 Hoe of Hollywood is Tori Spelling.

0 comments: