THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Keeps Gettin Better? No..no it doesn't

Just saw Christina Aguilera's video for "Keeps Gettin Better". Who the hell came up with the crap?!?! It is gawd awful, no wonder the single flopped. The video doesn't make any sense which would be easier to endure if it was actually a good video. It's half high tech/futuristic b.s. and half I'm just going to be lazy. Who ever directed it should go back to school and find a new career. And what was up with her wannabe skankerella CatWoman...damn Christina I know you have bad taste in almost everything but couldn't you have come up with a better costume? I've seen more attractive one's in WalMart at Halloween. I haven't seen such a bad futuristic video since BSB's Larger Than Life. How did she fall so far from such a great video as "Hurt" to this crap!!!! I guess it hits me so hard because I actually liked the song.

0 comments: