THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why Nick Jonas?

I have tried for over a year to figure out why Nick Jonas is the favorite of the Jonas Brothers, and I still don't see it. Is it just because of his age? He's the closest in age to their fan base as opposed to Kevin and Joe who are already adults? I usually get why the favorite is the favorite even though I don't like them; I got why everyone loved Taylor Hanson, Nick Carter, Justin Timberlake, Ashley Parker Angel, heck I even got why everyone loved Ginger Spice! But I don't see it with Nick and the only thing I can guess is it has to be his age because Kevin and Joe are so much better looking than him. Yes I admit Kevin and Joe are the one's I favor but no matter who my favorite was in a flash in the pan teen idol group I still understood why the favorite was the favorite...I don't see it with Nick. Kevin is sometimes cute sometimes downright sexy and plus he is a white boy with a big butt! How that happened I will never know. Besides the physical he is also the one who seems to be the nicest with the most consistent personality(can't really expect that from Nick he's only 16). Joe is the hott exotic looking one. I've hung out at JB forums and he is the one who is usually joked about being adopted because he looks so different from the other 2 and his parents(actually he looks like his dad). I think these jokes occur so much because he straightens his hair and has tan skin. If the Jonas Brothers weren't the Jonas Brothers and just were normal kids at my school I would gawk at Joe, be attracted to Kevin if he sat next to me in class and I got to joke around with him and just not even notice Nick. Please someone explain this attraction to him? Even Kim Kardashian thinks he's cute! Am I just blind? I could list the things that cause me to not find him appealing but I remember he is only a 16yr old kid and why would I want hin to ever see such a thing about him...not that they would come to this blog but I would never even give him a chance to see it.
I'm not saying I don't like Nick, I like all three of them, I just really want to understand why the majority of girls are so taken with him because I honestly don't get it and there is no vindictiveness in my questioning.

0 comments: