THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My day so far...

Right now I am listening to Usher's "Confessions". I just got done with a ride back to the 90's and was listening to Tevin Campbell, BoyzIIMen, Shai, En Vouge, Immature. Man I miss the 90s! Does anyone else out there think the 90s were much better than the 21st century? So far the only thing that can be used to describe this new decade is George Bush and terrorist. Oh how I miss Clinton and his cigar play with interns. I really need to get off my lazy ass and find me a job, I want to work I just don't want to go through the process of having to find a job, it gives me even worse of a headache than I already have. It's the same thing with guys and girls, I want to date I just don't want to get off my ass and put myself out there. Plus I have too much emotional baggage to trust anybody. I also must say that I am still pissed off that for me to get into grad school I have to take that damn GRE! I cannot take those kind of tests, I screwed up on the SATs so horribly that I refuse to tell anybody what the score was.
Someone want to tell me what the hell HD is? Rents got a gigantic tv with an HD box, how its different from my DVR is anyone's guess. I am not into technology at all, I got my first iPod last year; I definitely fit the stereotype of the ditzy girl when it comes to technology. I do know I want a blackberry and a smaller prettier laptop and a sidekick. I need to get me some rich friends or a rich boyfriend to buy these things for me.

0 comments: