THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lois and Clark

Clark Kent on Smallville is a bastard, a pussy whipped idiot, a whiner and a god damn brat! I officially hate that mother fucker more than I have hated anyone else on that show. I don't even hate Lana as much as I hate Clark. I do not know who to be more made at, Clark the fictional character, or the real writers who come up with this crap that we have to watch! On Thursday when Power aired I was fuming; now I have let the anger simmer down a little...very little. Lois Lane(btw I hate the name Lois) is too damn good for Clark Kent. His obsession with Lana Lang is dangerous and sickening. He nearly kisses Lois one day then as soon as Lana shows up he completely forgets about her, oh hell no! Lois deserves so much better and she should go out there and find it. These bastard writers better not have her come back still feeling all gooey about Clark; she better have seen him for what he truly is and is ready to move on. Lois needs a man and Clark is nothing more than a boy in a man's body.

0 comments: